JAMB is the most biggest exam ever
Now to JAMB. Oluwashina
1. Make sure you get a syllabus to know what you are required to know in
2. Make sure you understand the
difference between similar things e.g
Cartillage, muscles because they dont
test whether you have an idea but if
you know the difference between pretty similar things
3. For calculation based subjects,
JAMB options are actually based on
misconceptions i.e if you don't
well, your wrong answer will also be
4. Get as many past questions as
possible. When you practice make
sure you confirm your answers from
and not 'Hungry authors' with
5. Work on your speed and accuracy
because its a test of both, there's no
point knowing all the answers but not
being able to finish.
6. You must attempt the simple
7. With your familiarity with past
questions, you will discover the areas
where questions usually come from &
you can quickly pick on your areas of
8. Try to sleep early the day before the Oluwashina
exam so that you can wake up fresh.
9. Even if you are not able to cover
syllabus, don't panic,
approach the exam center with
confidence. Lastly, JAMB Repeats 60% of Past
Questions in Exams.
Most times candidates do ask me this
"Does JAMB repeat past questions?"
100% Yes, They do.
I did my personal research On my
findings, I discovered a shocking truth. JAMB do repeat past questions.
not their faults that they do repeat past
The fact is that there are no
new questions to ask.
That's it. Oluwashina
But no one can tell exactly
where JAMB 2017 Questions are
coming from in Past Questions.
Still think that Past Questions Can't
Let's get your view via the